Our products stand for what best shows of TAMMY & BENJAMIN craftsmanship. All items sold are covered by a warranty against manufacturing defects.
In the case of a defective item, we provide unlimited repairs or exchanges. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, abnormal use and accidental damage. However, even in these cases, we will do our best to give you complete satisfaction.
In order to take care of your bag and ensure its longevity, we recommend you follow these tips:
- Protect your bag from humidity: this could cause irreversible damage to your bag.
- Protect your bag from light and sources of heat, which can alter its color.
- Avoid any contact with fatty substances, cosmetics, or perfumes: these can cause difficult stains to remove.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials that could scratch your leathers and metal parts.
- Remember to put your bag in its pouch when not using it. You can also stuff it with tissue paper to keep its shape.
- Avoid rubbing with dark colored clothing as much as possible to reduce the risk of color bleeding on to your bag.
- If your bag is made of suede, we advise you to use a waterproof spray every 2-3 months